Biopolymers Symposium 2013Location: 1400 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago IL.
Start Date: June 11 2013
End Date: June 12 2013
Contact: Agenda and Speaker Questions Barbara (Rojas) Fowler 1 207 807 5749, Marketing and Press Questions Danielle Marks 1 207 781 9637, Sponsorship & Exhibitor Questions Brian Santos 1 207 781 9618
What sets Biopolymers 2013 apart from any other bioplastics event this year?
- The CEOs of NatureWorks, Metabolix and Virent will set the tone for Biopolymers 2013 with an unscripted discussion on The Future of Biopolymers. What opportunities and challenges do they see? What can brand owners and end users expect for price development?
- The 2013 agenda features concurrent tracks allowing you to create your own agenda targeted to your business needs – dive deep on the use of biopolymers in compostable food service ware; rigid and flexible biopolymer packaging and single use applications; sustainable feedstocks; innovations in materials; strategic partnerships to commercialize new products and much more.
- Case studies and insights into new technologies as they relate to semi-durable and durable biopolymer applications from Volvo, Teknor Apex, Fraunhofer Institute of Mechanics and Materials and IBM.
- Practical perspectives on the most relevant industry topics: from the Seattle Mariners discussing compostable food packaging to Cereplast’s CTO answering the question ‘can algae be used in bioplastics?’
- Location, location, location! Network with the key players in the bioplastics industry at Chicago’s world-renowned Field Museum.
USCC Members will receive a $150 discount off of the conference fee if they use their discount code when booking online.
Click here for Event Website