Abstracts will be evaluated on technical quality and appropriateness of subject matter and should include all key points that will be addressed in the proposed presentation.
Please provide an abstract FOLLOWING THE GUIDELINES BELOW. Abstracts will be evaluated on quality and appropriateness of subject matter and should include all the keys points that will be addressed in the proposed presentation. Abstracts should be clear and concise and be no more than 600 words.
ABSTRACT DUE DATE: JUNE 30, 2013
Please use the Abstract Submittal Form to submit your presentation for consideration.
- TITLE OF PAPER: Follow standard title capitalization. Scientific names should be italicized and not be preceded or followed by quotes, commas, parentheses or other markings.
- AUTHOR NAME(S), AFFILIATION, AND ADDRESS: The first name should be the presenting author. NOTE: For individual presentations only the presenting author is eligible for the “speaker rate” registration fee. For full sessions the organizer and up to 4 panelists are eligible.
- MAXIMUM LENGTH: One page, 500 words
- PAGE SIZE: Standard 8.5 x 11 inch paper (portrait)
- MARGINS: 1-inch margin throughout (left/right/top/bottom)
- SPACING: Single-spaced
- PARAGRAPHS: Paragraphs should not be separated by a blank line and should be indented.
- FONTS: Character fonts should be 12-point type, Times New Roman or Arial
- Refer to sample abstract for correct format
Please include your complete contact information as well as a brief biography of the presenter highlighting career and presentation experience.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PROCEDURE. Do ONE of the following:
- PREFERRED: Use our ONLINE form
- VIA EMAIL. Download and fully complete the ABSTRACT SUBMITTAL FORM and send it and your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Authors will be notified in September 2013 regarding the status of their submitted abstract. Authors will be required to provide a PowerPoint-type presentation at the conference for inclusion in the on-line proceedings. An accompanying paper may also be provided for inclusion in the conference proceedings.
Contact Cary Oshins – 484-547-1521 or firstname.lastname@example.org