Next “Live” Demos: Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Our equipment demonstrations are a unique opportunity to see over two dozen pieces of state-of-the-art equipment in action. Truly one-stop shopping for all your current and future equipment needs!
Here are some photos of recent Demonstrations from Orlando (2013), Austin (2012), San Jose (2011), Orlando (2010) and Houston (2009)
In addition to three days of training courses, educational and technical sessions the USCC Annual Conference showcases composting equipment and systems from many of the leading equipment manufacturers and suppliers in the industry.
Think about the ease, efficiency, and cost effectiveness of determining all of your current and future equipment solutions in one day at one location!
The “LIVE” Equipment Demonstrations were at the Orange County Landfill and Composting facility last year. The line-up of state-of-the-art equipment included:
- Grinding and shredding equipment from Bandit, Diamond Z, Doppstadt, DuraTech, Komptech, Morbark, Peterson Pacific and Vermeer
- Screening equipment from Doppstadt, Komptech, McCloskey, Neuenhauser, Terra Select and Vermeer
- Compost turning equipment from Backhus, Komptech, Midwest Biosystems, Scarab and Vermeer
- Mixing equipment by RotoMix
- Compost Application equipment by EcoLawn and Filtrexx International LLC
The equipment demonstrations are INCLUDED in your full conference registration! Please make sure you check the box on the registration form to let us know you will be participating, and make your travel plans accordingly. Buses return to the hotel or go straight to the airport starting at 1:30.
Thanks to our 2013 demonstration sponsors:
- Luncheon by Vermeer Corporation
- Breakfast by McCloskey Corp
- Compostables by EcoProducts
- Orange County Solid Waste