Deadline: June 2, 2017
Company: Natures Best Organics of Tennessee
Location: 8707 Joe Daniels Road, Knoxville, TN 37924
General Manager, Operations and Sales Nature’s Best Organics is seeking an experienced General Manager to lead our Knoxville, TN business unit.
Experience with the landscape contracting industry is a strong plus, along with operations and maintenance of heavy equipment associated with bulk material handling.
The successful candidate will be self directed and familiar with managing all aspects of a business including processes, people and equipment.
The GM will be accountable for:
• successfully operating multiple locations across the area
• achieving financial results through business planning and execution
• demonstrating effective operations leadership
• business growth
• promoting and maintaining a safe work environment
• displaying good recruiting and team building skills
The GM must effectively:
• manage incoming and outgoing material logistics via otr tractor-trailers
• plan raw material processing to meet customer order demand
• oversee equipment maintenance
• drive continued business growth.
Bulk material processing, civil construction, scrap material handling, landfill operations would be examples of suitable experience for the subject position.
While this is a hands on business environment, you will build a team to support the heavy lifting. The General Manager is a management position that needs to be able to lead by example.
Strong work ethic and personal integrity beyond reproach required.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive and benefits plan along with the opportunity to grow with our regional business.Reference #:
Contact Info: Henry Mills | firstname.lastname@example.org | (225) 413-7658