Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Deadline: April 15, 2017
Company: Dirt Hugger
Location: Dallesport, WA
We operate front end loaders, skid steers, dump trucks, tractor trailers and other specific heavy machinery. This position will be responsible for the preventative maintenance, repair and proper functioning of all equipment.
Essential Job Duties:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair heavy equipment including hydraulics, brake systems, diesel engines, chain drives and more.
- Perform all equipment Preventative Maintenance and calendar servicing including fluid/filter changes, lubrication, and multi-point vehicle inspection.
- Complete and maintain accurate service records for all work performed.
- Minimum 3 years practical experience in heavy equipment mechanics
- Proficient in the diagnosis and repair of diesel engines, hydraulics, electrical systems, transmissions, and brakes
- Basic computer skills to enter all work performed into electronic documentation.
- Excellent communication skills to work with production team, outside suppliers, and third party consultants.
- CDL a plus
- Ability to meet physical demands- working outside, lifting 50lbs, climbing, stooping, kneeling, etc…
- Attention to detail, recordkeeping and a strong history of preventative maintenance required.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
Contact Info: Email a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. No phone calls please.