Join the US Composting Council and watch your business grow!
One of the best ways to support the compost industry is to become a member of the USCC. We all know it takes more than ideas to make positive changes happen. It takes action. Your support helps us lead the transition to a cleaner environment.
“Out of all the market segments we operate in the general consensus amongst Doppstadt US employees is that the segment that had come the furthest in the last 8yrs is the compost segment, and the industry group providing the most value is the USCC.
Your investment in USCC gives you a voice in an organization that forwards the use of compost increase the health of our soils, grow healthier plants, counteract the production of greenhouse gases, and reduce the pollution of our rivers, lakes, streams and wetlands.
The USCC reaches out to its members and other businesses and organizations to promote the use of compost and give them opportunities to learn how others have promoted the use of compost.
The Annual conference provides training and education on a wide variety of topics, such as facility operations, selling compost, handling difficult odors and other environmental issues at facilities, and effecting positive public policy change.
The USCC works on your behalf to push for a compost system that supports the health of our economies, our people, and our environment, while leading us toward a healthy vital composting industry.
- Increased exposure and networking opportunities
- USCC Annual Conference and Trade Show discounts
- Exposure on the USCC website
- The USCC membership directory
- Free and reduced rates on advertising, subscriptions, and products
Access to the most up to date information concerning the composting industry
- Full access to all areas of the USCC website
- New member notification listings
- Early notification on Bids and RFP’s
- Compost Communicator – quarterly newsletter including current industry news, USCC activities, and company profiles
- USCC training program discounts
Credibility – Association with the USCC recognized as the voice of the composing industry
- Use of the USCC logo
- Seal of Testing Assurance Program discounts
- Connection with the best composters, suppliers, manufacturers, officials, and affiliates to the composting industry
Increased revenue through use of USCC databases
- Membership Directory
- Effect change and impact the direction of the industry
- Committee involvement
Thank you for your support!
*2% of membership dues will be spent on lobbying and therefore not deductible as a business expense.