Abstracts will be evaluated on technical quality and appropriateness of subject matter and should include all details pertaining to the research project.
Please provide an abstract FOLLOWING THE GUIDELINES BELOW. Abstracts should be clear and concise and be no more than 500 words.
SUBMISSIONS OPEN: SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
SUBMISSIONS CLOSE: OCTOBER 10, 2013
- TITLE OF PROJECT
- NAME, UNIVERSITY, AND CONTACT INFORMATION (ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL)
- MAXIMUM LENGTH: One page, 500 words
- PAGE SIZE: Standard 8.5 x 11 inch paper (portrait)
- MARGINS: 1-inch margin throughout (left/right/top/bottom)
- SPACING: Single-spaced
- PARAGRAPHS: Paragraphs should not be separated by a blank line and should be indented.
- FONTS: Character fonts should be 12-point type, Times New Roman or Arial
Please include your complete contact information as well as a brief biography (education, other research projects/interests, etc).
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PROCEDURE. Do ONE of the following:
- EMAIL: Send abstract and all other application materials (application form and recommendation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAIL: Submit abstract, application and recommendation via mail to:
Composting Council Research and Education Foundation
5400 Grosvenor Ln.
Bethesda, MD 20814
The scholarship recipient will be announced mid-November 2013. The recipient will be highlighted in the USCC Winter Newsletter and in the Conference Packet.