As a sponsor you demonstrate support for the US Composting Council and its efforts to expand the US compost manufacturing and organics management industry. Your company gets great exposure to buyers that spend millions of dollars annually. A healthy and growing compost industry is good for the environment and good for your business. The earlier you commit to a sponsorship the more recognition you will receive!
|BRONZE $1,000||All benefits of a Benefactor Level Sponsorship, plus:
|SILVER $2,500||All benefits of a Benefactor Level Sponsorship, plus:
|GOLD $5,000||All benefits of a Benefactor Level Sponsorship, plus:
|DIAMOND $10,000||All benefits of a Benefactor Level Sponsorship, plus:
|PLATINUM $15,000||All benefits of a Benefactor Level Sponsorship, plus:
Platinum, Diamond, Gold and Silver sponsorships include sponsoring a specific item or event. Select your top 3 choices in the sponsorship form and every effort will be made to honor your request. Unless otherwise specified, events may have more than one sponsor.
PLATINUM SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS
- Opening Keynote and Plenary
- Zero Waste Reception
DIAMOND SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS
- Annual Awards Breakfast
- Equipment Show and Demonstrations at Redwood Landfill
- Welcome and Registration Area
- Multi-session/Track (e.g. Compostable Plastics, Compost Business and Marketing, Beginners and Start-upsa, etc>.) (Sponsors will have the option to select their topic of choice).
GOLD SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS
- President’s Reception.
- Lanyards for name tags (one available).
- Hotel key cards (one available).
- Tote bags (one available, must also provide or pay for cost of bags).
- Reusable water bottles (one available).
- Conference Proceedings: Online and downloadable, sponsors names and logos shown on every proceedings webpage.
- Two Refreshment breaks in Exhibit Hall
- Equipment Show Lunch (must be a Demo Day Participant).
- Single Technical Session (Sponsors will have the option to select their topic of choice).
SILVER SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS:
- Preconference Workshops (Sponsors will have the option to select their topic of choice).
- Preconference Tour of local composting facilities.
- Breakfast or Refreshment Break in Exhibit hall.
- Equipment Show Breakfast (must be a Demo Day Participant).
- Equipment Show water station.
- Community Garden demonstration event (preconference).
Don’t see what you are looking for? Customized sponsorships are available. Contact Cary Oshins at 484.587.1521 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Year’s CONFERENCE SPONSORS:
The US Composting Council would like to thank the following companies for their generous support of the 22nd Annual Conference and Trade Show
|A&L Great Lakes Laboratories
A&L Western Laboratories
Airlift Separator— Hawker Corp.
AL-PACK Enterprises Allu Group
American Biogas Council (ABC)
Resource Recovery International
BioFerm Energy Systems
BioTuf Heritage Bag
Black Sheep Promotions
Blue Bag Organics
Brodie Ag & Industrial
Brown Bear Corporation
CMC Mulch Colorants
ClearSpan Fabric Structures
Cryovac/Sealed Air Corporation
Diamond Z Calhoun Super Structures
EcoSafe Zero Waste
Engineered Compost Systems
Frontier Industrial Corp.
Gore Cover Systems North America
Green Cycle Equipment Solutions
Green Mountain Technologies, Inc.
Grinder Crusher Screen
Grinder Wear Parts &
Hammel New York
Hein Lehmann US
Kuhn North America
Legacy Building Solutions
Managed Organic Recycling
Midwest Bio Systems
Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI)
Otto Environmental Systems North America
Peterson Pacific Corporation
Resource Recovery Systems
T.H. Glennon Co.
Water Environment Federation (WEF)
Waste Expo/Penton Business Media