You are invited to submit an abstract for consideration for COMPOST2015, the 23rd Annual Conference and Tradeshow
The USCC’s Annual Conference is the premiere professional meeting for composting, organics recycling, and related topics. The Conference routinely attracts over 1,000 attendees working directly in the fields of compost manufacturing and organics recycling, guaranteeing speakers outstanding professional exposure. Proposed presentations should include information directly relevant to composters and related professions.
Priority Submission Due Date: June 15, 2014
The USCC Program follows four broad tracks. Abstracts are encouraged on topics in each of these areas. Examples are provided as suggestions but all relevant submissions are encouraged:
>>> Abstracts will also be accepted for full 90-minute sessions. Session abstracts must identify the individual speakers and panelists and topics to be covered.<<<
- Presenters can expect to have 20 minutes for their presentation, plus a few minutes for Q & A if time allows.
- Both case studies and research reports are welcome. Case studies may not simply espouse the benefits of a single product or service but must make a more general point (ie, no “infomercials”).
- Accepted abstracts will be available to view on-line prior to and at the conference.
Benefits of speaking at the USCC Conference
- Reduced registration fee to attend the entire conference
- Recognition among your colleagues and peers in the composting industry
- Publication of your presentation and/or paper in the conference proceedings
- Unlimited networking opportunities