Deadline: May 16, 2019
Location: Asheville and Atlanta
CompostNow is looking to add to it’s growing Soil (Brand) Ambassador team! You will be directly responsible for growing membership and making the Triangle, Asheville, and Atlanta a more compostable community one new member at a time.
You’ll be part of a small team in a start-up environment and be able to get involved in all aspects of growing a social enterprise. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to gain fun and meaningful sales and marketing experience on a part-time basis. Must be available to work weekends. Opportunity for growth will be based on performance.
- Be the face of CompostNow in your community.
- Deliver a great experience to CompostNow members (current and potential).
- Educate people about CompostNow and sell our service.
- Onboard new members to ensure they have a successful experience with CompostNow.
- Attend pre-scheduled community & partnership events.
- Believe in building sustainable communities and the mission of CompostNow.
- Excellent communicator and comfortable engaging new people.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Comfortable using technology such as iPads, Google Drive, Excel, etc.
- Demonstrated success in a previous sales position is a plus.
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive hourly wage plus commission.
- Free CompostNow service & swag.
Email us a cover letter & resumé to [email protected]
Contact Info: [email protected]