Deadline: September 15, 2017
Company: NuTerra Southeast Florida Organics
Location: Fellsmere, FL
Reports to: Managing Director of Facilities
Job Mission and Scope:
Develop, maintain and manage an organic compost facility in an organized, safe, and efficient manner for the collection, storage and distribution of product within the bounds of regulations and industry best practices. Manage 3-7 employees and be responsible for all P&L activity.
· Managing the sites outputs and inputs, liaising with other departments as necessary to operate within optimum tonnage targets.
· Implement standard operating procedures (SOPs) that cover all production steps from arrival of input materials through to storage and dispatch of composts and/or any other products that contain them.
· Maintain strict compliance with local/state/national regulations, permit requirements, and quality standards.
· Ensure the site and all activities carried out strictly comply with health and safety rules and regulations.
· Manage data for thorough, correct, and up-to-date controlled documentation. Handle changes systematically to maintain integrity over time.
· Other Duties as assigned.
· Plant Management Experience (6+ years), preferably in an indoor/outdoor environment
· Heavy equipment operations and maintenance experience required
· Composting or other waste processing plant preferred (MRF, transfer station, recycling center, or landfill)
· Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
· SWANA certified or equivalent (USCC or Wastewater Operator Class A) required
· Valid drivers license
· Relocation to Central Florida required
Job Type: Full-time
Management: 5 years
Required license or certification:
SWANA or Class A Wastewater OperatorReference #:
Contact Info: To view or apply: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/NuTerra-Southeast-Florida-Organics/jobs/Facility-Manager-86a404ae2e35649e?q=Compost