Heavy Equipment Operator
Deadline: August 21, 2017
Company: Cedar Grove
Location: Seattle, WA
ABOUT US: Cedar Grove plays an important role in diverting organic waste from landfills. From two local facilities, we compost more than 350,000 tons of residential and commercial yard and food waste annually.
Brief Job Description
- Operator safely and efficiently, heavy equipment such as loaders, skid steers and excavators.
- Operator portable and stationary screening equipment.
- Perform routine clean-up of work area on a daily basis.
This is a swing shift position with hours from 2:30 pm – 11 pm.
The Candidate Must Meet The Following Requirements
- Must have 2+ years experience operating heavy equipment such as loaders, portable grinders, screening plants, dozers, skid steers & excavators.
- Must have valid Washington Drivers license
- Must be self motivated able to meet operational performance standards.
- History of good employment attendance.
- Must interact with public in professional manner
- Must work as a team member.
All medical, dental, vision, and pension benefits are available through Teamsters Local 174 providers. Company provides holiday, vacation, sick, bereavement, military and jury duty leave compensation.
How To Apply
Cedar Grove Composting, Inc.’s offices are non-smoking and Drug and Alcohol Free Workplaces. Cedar Grove Composting is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must pass a drug test and background check prior to being hired. All active employees are subject to random drug testing.
As an industry-leading environmental solutions company, Cedar Grove harnesses the vitality of organic waste by recycling it into innovative products. In doing so, we energize cities, businesses and citizens to be a force for good by coming full circle with their organic waste.
At Cedar Grove we operate our business from one truth: Waste isn’t just waste, it’s pure potential.
Using nature as our guide and proven technology, we’re responsible for transforming waste materials into inventive products that benefit our community. We divert supposed “waste” that would otherwise be mixed in with trash and shipped to landfills and transform it into clean, nutrient-rich products.Reference #:
Contact Info: Visit: www.cedar-grove.com