Deadline: September 15, 2017
Company: Cold Creek Compost, Inc.
Location: Ukiah, CA
The Role Cold Creek Compost is a well-established operation manufacturing high quality, nutrient rich compost and planter mixes since 1995. We are seeking a detail-oriented, experienced multi-tasker to join our dynamic team and support the company’s day-to-day operations by managing and maintaining office and accounting systems and supervising staff. The Office Manager will be responsible for streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision, events, and task delegation.
- Maintains office services by developing office procedures and systems for personnel including accounts payable, payroll, controlling correspondence, filing, billing, supply requisitions, assigning clerical functions, and HR.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts including social media, website content, coordination and attendance at events.
- Markets and coordinates product sales and deliveries to customers.
- Improves employee and client retention rates through active communication and problem solving efforts.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing expenditures, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
- Achieves financial objectives by managing budgets in conjunction with the President, scheduling payments, analyzing expenditures, and initiating corrective actions.
- Develops procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Continues education in management, organization, and team-building skills.
- Contributes to a team atmosphere through leadership and employee development.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience with HR administration preferred
- Excellent time management, planning, customer service, and organizational skills
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally at all levels within the organization
- Proficient with MS Office Suite of Applications, HR tracking tools, and QuickBooks
- Detail oriented with ability to perform under strict constraints
- Professional appearance and manner
- Supervisory techniques, resource allocation, planning, and budgeting
- Ability to lead diverse team and manage programs to deliver results on time and within budget
Work is typically performed in an office setting. Work may expose employee to machinery and its moving parts, dust, fumes, chemicals, and loud noises. Some climbing, stooping, and lifting, and sitting required.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000 – $55,000 plus benefits
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education.
- Three years or more related experience and/or training in office or public contact work.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
Contact Info: To view or apply: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Cold-Creek-Compost,-Inc./jobs/Office-Manager-b9baa692530708c8?q=Compost