Quality Control Manager (soil, mulch, compost testing)
Deadline: September 29, 2017
Company: Whittlesey Landscape Supplies
Location: Austin, TX
KNOWLEDGEABLE OF SOIL, MULCH, COMPOST TESTING (REQUIRED)
SOIL CHEMIST WORK EXPERIENCE
- Supervise the performance of chemical quality control tests in accordance with standard test methods.
- Assure that all products received in the laboratories are logged in for testing, reviewed for completeness, competency of testing, and results compared to standard specification.
- Review testing results and provide advice to management.
- Assist sales department with customer issues, products, and materials.
- Identify inefficiencies in production and sales materials to reduce operational cost and customer complaints.
- Ensure compliance with safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and regulations.
- Develops and maintains departmental budget and expenses.
- Soils & aggregates specification’s, and procedures.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in chemistry and or relevant work experience.
Certificate Testing Preferred
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes: vacation, holidays, medical, dental, vision & 401K plan.
Please apply online and please make sure you upload your resume.
• All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Contact Info: http://www.989rock.com/contact.html