Deadline: September 15, 2017
Company: Harvest Power
Location: Woodbine, MD
Harvest is committed to creating a more sustainable future by turning organic materials into locally consumed products that are good for the environment. To learn more visit www.harvestpower.com .
This Sales position is responsible for developing new business sales, generating more sales from existing client base and maintaining/building relationships with clientele. The Sales Representative will also document sales strategies.
Position Essential Functions :
- Develop new business opportunities.
- Manage current client base.
- Generate Proposals
- Deliver in-office and on-site presentations to clients.
- Represent Harvest Mid-Atlantic at tradeshows.
- CRM documentation of activities.
- Provide internal client communication; work closely with transportation, sales assistants, product development, accounting and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Experience in landscape, garden center, or general construction industry preferred.
- Horticultural, Agronomy, or soils related experience a plus.
- Must have prior sales experience in related industries.
- Knowledge of mulch, compost, soils, engineered soils, bioretention soils, and green roof construction is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be very organized.
- CRM experience a plus.
- Must be proficient in MS Office program.
- Should have high level of comfort engaging with clients both external and internal.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Harvest RGI is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/V/DReference #:
Contact Info: To view or apply: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=85360e2828e12118&q=Compost&tk=1bkeecl815op1fiu&from=web