Join the US Composting Council and Become a Soilbuilder!
It takes a community to make an impact.
The US Composting Council, as the Voice of the Compost Industry, speaks for
- Entrepreneurs who run compost facilities
- Government agencies who run compost programs and regulate the organics recycling industry
- Soil scientists and researchers who work with us to ensure quality compost is top priority
- Equipment manufacturers and manufacturers of products and systems that support collection and composting of organic materials
- Manufacturers of compostable materials and users of compost like landscapers, landscape architects, highway, stormwater and parks agencies
- Individuals who want compost-friendly laws and regulations, non-profit agencies, community composters and farmers and agricultural operations making compost
Is this you? Then Read On!!
BE A SOILBUILDER! JOIN NOW!
Your investment in USCC makes you part of a group that advocates use of compost to increase the health of our soils, grow healthier plants, counteract the production of greenhouse gases, and reduce the pollution of our rivers, lakes, streams and wetlands.
The USCC works on your behalf to push for a compost system that supports the health of our economies, our people, and our environment, while leading us toward a healthy and vital composting industry.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS (CLICK HERE FOR A DETAILED LIST)
Increased exposure and networking opportunities
- USCC Annual Conference and Trade Show discounts
- USCC membership directory
- Free and reduced rates on advertising, subscriptions, and products
Access to the most up-to-date information concerning the composting industry
- Early notification on Bids and RFP’s
- Compost Communicator , our quarterly newsletter including current industry news, USCC activities, and company profiles
- Use of the USCC logo
- Certified Compost (STA) Program discounts
- Connect with active composters, suppliers, manufacturers, officials, others in the composting industry
Business development tools
- Membership Directory
- Compost manufacturers are listed in Buy-Compost Map
- Discounts on Conference booths and marketing opportunities
Thank you for your support!
*2% of membership dues will be spent on lobbying and therefore not deductible as a business expense.