BE PART OF THE USCC BOWL THIS FALL!
Equipment Suppliers Bringing New Members to the Industry!
The KICKOFF LEADERS Challenge YOU to Take Part!
What is it? This years member to member recruiting campaign, focused on our Equipment Suppliers!
When is it? September 7 2017-December 31, 2017 (NFL Season)
What do you have to do? Recruit 1 new member to the US Composting Council each month to stay in the standings for the next month and compete for the final prize
What’s In It For You?
- Publicity among USCC members.
- A section of USCC’s Home Page on the web will be dedicated to Who’s Competing, including logos and hyperlinks
- An Eblast will go out the first week of each month of the “season” that will list the standings of how the competitors are doing with logos and hyperlinks.
- Social Media: We’ll be putting posts weekly on social media cheering on the competitors when they bring someone in.
- The competitor who brings in the most members by # receives, at a COMPOST2018 presentation, an NFL Jersey of choice for the team representative;
- The competitor who brings in most members and $$ receives, at a COMPOST2018 presentation, an NFL Jersey of choice PLUS a $100 gift card from the NFL Store.
What Tools Can Help Us?
- Challengers will have access to an up-to-date USCC members list.
- Challengers can use a USCC Provided Scouting Roster, or your own contacts.
What are the Rules?
- Only new members qualify; renewing members from the USCC list do not count towards the USCC Bowl.
- To remain in the next months’ standings, members must have recruited a member the prior month.
Want to get In?
Call or email Linda Norris-Waldt, Membership Director, 301-508-7577, [email protected]